Manufacturer: The Honest Kitchen is a family-owned company located in San Diego, California.
Where you can buy it: Click here to buy Honest Kitchen
My review: Here are a few of the main reasons why I love this food:
- All meat and vegetable ingredients are USDA inspected and approved.
- Many ingredients are certified organic.
- The food’s fruits and vegetables are certified non-GMO (genetically modified organism).
- Hormone and antibiotic free
- Dehydrated – only the moisture is removed all the vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients remain intact.
- Human grade – received a formal Statement of No Objection from the FDA to use the term ‘Human Grade’ on its labels. They took the issue to court, proving their pet foods are made in a human food facility thus all ingredients would be required to be ‘human grade’.
- Incredible customer service
I have fed Honest Kitchen to my dogs for years. When I started feeding it their skin and coat quickly became much healthier and they stopped scratching and itching. Sadie and Rusty became more energetic and as a surprise bonus, their poop became more regular and less stinky. Feeding Honest Kitchen improved their overall health so significantly that I wish I’d known about it since day one.